Friday 11 April 2014

Yellow Greetings

One of my fave things to do is card making at the moment :-) I am addicted and love faffing about with them. The materials, colours, themes and the general fun of creating something for someone. I love that you can tailor them to reflect the person that is receiving them it's so much nicer than a mass produced, bought of the shelf jobbie. I spotted this on pinterest and thought it was lovely and bright which is deffo what we need right now. I think i may get my cutting punches out and play a little! 


http://gb.pinterest.com/pin/523332419172138450/


The day after i started this blog my laptop charger went and broke so all my material i had prepared for my blog inc tutorials on making fun things and so on are held prisoner until my new charger arrives. My friend was lovely enough to lend me a laptop until mine is revived and well again!



No comments:

Post a Comment