Tuesday 29 April 2014

Crazy Days!

Well the past 2 days have been a bit mental! Firstly my poor baby cat had to go to the vets then today i have been to the hospital so i haven't had chance for much fun stuff. I have however been to my fave place in the world Blyth Craft Studio and got myself a few goodies as a reward for the nurse injuring me. I got some gorgeous papers, a new Woodware craft Creations cow punch which i love love love! Some Distress Ink in Faded Jeans, 2 Memento inks in Desert Sand and Rich Cocoa, some Stix 2 Anything die cut ovals and squares as i still don't have my Sizzix Big Shot :-( some card scrap packs and a gorgeous Chinese design Delta rubber stamp. So i now have lots of fun things to play with over the next few days.


I love the cow punch 

No comments:

Post a Comment