Tuesday 22 April 2014

Crafty Recycling Part 1


I love crafting and the variety of different things available to play with but sometimes it can get quite expensive buying pretties. I have recently started collecting crafting punches that cut funky shapes from papers and cards to create toppers and embellishments for cards making and scrap booking which i haven't stopped using!

I noticed how funky some Easter egg boxes are and made me think about how i could use them in my crafting. It made me start raking through the cupboards to see what other funky packaging that would usually end up in the bin i could use to create other things with.



Here are just a few examples of what i found in the kitchen, lots of funky coloured card  to make my own pretties out of.


You can make something from the smallest scrap of card.


How fab are these for using on crafty projects? 


As you can see i have now got lots of new embellishments to play with when i'm getting crafty! I can't wait to get using them :-) 




No comments:

Post a Comment